Dedicated to mutual support for each member’s spiritual nourishment and growth, we are a branch of The Mother Church, The First Church of Christ, Scientist, in Boston, USA.
Christian Science was founded by a woman named Mary Baker Eddy over 150 years ago. A church without creeds and democratically governed, we have no clergy, and our services are conducted by the members.
Discover what it means to see reality from God’s (Mind’s) perspective, and see how this transforms your thought and experience.
Every positive change that has ever occurred has started with a change of thought – from a limited or despairing concept, to one which is expansive and exalted. Our services are about contemplating the inspired Word.
Sunday Service: 9.15am – 10.15am
Wednesday Testimony Meeting: 2nd Wednesday of the month 5.30pm – 6.30pm
Children and teens learn how healing truths in the Bible can be applied to their daily lives. Children too young for Sunday School are lovingly cared for in our Children’s Room.
Sunday School: 9.15am – 10.15am
A safe space where you can discover new ideas – separate from the cares of the world and encompassed by hope, upliftment, and renewal. You’ll find Bibles, Bible study resources, writings by and about Mary Baker Eddy, music, magazines, and children’s books.
Monday 11.30am – 2pm
Thursday 1.30pm – 4pm
Links to more information
- Read more about our beliefs and teachings here.
- Read more about Mary Baker Eddy, her life and work.
- Read Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures by Mary Baker Eddy.
- The Sunday sermon comprises readings which are studied during the week prior. Read a sample Bible Lesson.
- Access online healing articles, podcasts and testimonies at JSH-Online.com.
- Read The Christian Science Monitor, the Christian Science Journal, and the Christian Science Sentinel.